Today I’m talking with KariAnne Wood, the DIY expert behind the award-winning lifestyle blog, Thistlewood Farms, and the author of So Close to Amazing. Listen, you know I’m terrified of Pinterest and went into this a little nervous she was going to hold me down and make me do something with burlap and mason jars, but KariAnne set me at ease. We share our pancake-making fails, talk about smiling at strangers, and how we can embrace imperfection. KariAnne is fun and funny, so listen in, and lighten up!
Links from the show:
Check out KariAnne’s book, So Close to Amazing
How to Leave a Review:
If you enjoyed this conversation, would you jump over to iTunes and leave a quick review? This will help other people find the show. Now, I have to admit that I’m so technically challenged that I struggled to even figure out how to leave a review. You are smarter than I am, but just in case you, too, aren’t sure how to do that, here’s a quick tutorial on Leaving a Review on iTunes:
- Go to the Lighten Up iTunes preview page.
- Click “view in iTunes,” which will launch iTunes.
- Click the “ratings and reviews” tab. (You can also click the “subscribe” button while you’re there, heh heh.)
- Select a star rating, then write a quick review.
- It might take awhile for it to show up in iTunes, but please give yourself a hug from me.
Thanks in advance!
As always, if I post an Amazon link and you click and buy something, I make several whole cents. Keeps the lights on around here. Well, keeps about one-quarter of one pixel on. Thanks in advance.