Today I’m talking with Tricia Goyer, author of more than SEVENTY BOOKS, including her newest, Walk It Out. She shares about getting mistaken for a Parisian prostitute, her daughter trying to be emo to freak her out, adopting kids out of birth order, her heart for teen moms and being a teen mom herself, how she writes so many books, and advice she has for writers. I’m so glad you’re joining us today so listen in and lighten up!
Links from the show:
Check out Tricia’s newest book, Walk It Out
How to Leave a Review:
If you enjoyed this conversation, would you jump over to iTunes and leave a quick review? This will help other people find the show. Now, I have to admit that I’m so technically challenged that I struggled to even figure out how to leave a review. You are smarter than I am, but just in case you, too, aren’t sure how to do that, here’s a quick tutorial on Leaving a Review on iTunes:
- Go to the Lighten Up iTunes preview page.
- Click “view in iTunes,” which will launch iTunes.
- Click the “ratings and reviews” tab. (You can also click the “subscribe” button while you’re there, heh heh.)
- Select a star rating, then write a quick review.
- It might take awhile for it to show up in iTunes, but please give yourself a hug from me.
As always, if I post an Amazon link and you click and buy something, I make several whole cents. Keeps the lights on around here. Well, keeps about one-quarter of one pixel on. Thanks in advance.